Temporary Graduate Visa – (Subclass 485) Consultants in Brisbane: The Temporary Graduate subclass 485 visa is a work visa for international students who have completed 2 years of study in Australia. It can last from between 18 months and 4 years depending on your situation.
The visa has two streams:
- Graduate Workstream
- Post-Study Workstream
Requirement: Temporary Graduate Visa – (Subclass 485)
If you want to apply for a Temporary Graduate you must:
- you must be younger than 50 years of age
- you must hold an eligible visa
- you must have included in your application evidence that you have met the English language requirement
- you must meet the Australian study requirement in the last six months
- you must meet health and character requirements.
- you must have health insurance in Australia
- you must meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa.
- You must hold an eligible visa to apply for this visa as the primary applicant
- Your visa application must include evidence that you have met the English language requirement.
- You meet health and character requirements including all family members on the applicant
How Can Education Embassy Help You?
At the Education embassy, we can assist you in the Assessment of your circumstances and Preparation and lodgement of Visa application. So contact us if you need assistance and we will be more than happy to help you out.