Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) Visa Consultants in Brisbane: If you want to work in the entertainment industry in Australia, this visa is the right choice for you.
According to Migration Agents in Brisbane, this visa will give you the chance of multiple entries in Australia along with the provision of including various family members in your application.
You can apply for this Entertainment Visa if you perform under the below-mentioned categories-
- film or television production (which has been subsidized by the government)
- film or television production (which has not been subsidized by the government)
- performance other than TV and films
You can also avail this facility if have some other roles like the following –
1. Role in production
2. Performing duty as support staff for a single performer or group of performers
3. Performing or acting as support staff for a non-profit engagement
4. Shooting for a documentary film or commercial on a global level
Eligibility for work
Eligible work includes the following:
- Acting in a television serial or film
- Making a cameo appearance in a film
- A contestant or salaried staff on a reality TV program
- Working as a comedian
- Globally recognized musician or support staff for the same
- Performer (live theatre) or support staff for the same
Length of stay
As it is a temporary visa, the length of stay is based on the duration of time it is approved for. The maximum stay period you will get with it is 2 years. The visa usually has multiple entry permit with it. Due to this provision, you can leave and re-enter the country many times.
Inclusion of family
You can include the embers of your family in your application. You can also add the members in your application any time before the decision regarding it is taken. The family members must be able to fulfill the health and character requirements for getting the visa.
The visa also grants the provisions of Subsequent entrants, which means that the family members will be able to join you later in Australia.
The visa cost for the main applicant is AUD310. There will be additional charges for each family member who applies for the visa alongside. Other costs incurring procedures include health checks, police certificates, and biometrics.
From where to apply
You can apply for the visa, whether you are in Australia or outside.
There is a certain time frame within which the visa will be delivered to you. However, it may take time if you haven’t filled it correctly. If you forgot to include all the required documents, then also it is going to be delayed. If the department wants some extra information on the applicant then also it might take time to get the visa issued. Not paying the correct visa charge is also another reason for the visa not going for processing. It is usually returned in such cases.