Student Visa (Subclass 590): Know briefly about Study Visa or Subclass 590 Student Guardian visa Eligibility, requirements that are explained here Step by step and know the processing time that When you have this visa, read the instruction below and follow the guidelines to get you visa successful.
Visa Requirement for Student Visa (Subclass 590)
- This visa permits you to reside in Australia as the guardian for:
- Student who is younger than 18 years old.
- Student who is older than 18 years old requiring special assistance, care, need. No work rights during the stay in Australia.
- You could be a guardian for more than one student. You can reside in Australia for the entire course duration or until the student turns 18 years of age.
Criteria – Student Visa Process
- Be the student’s parent, legal guardian or relative.
- Provide evidence of Financial Capacity to support yourself and the student for the entire duration of stay.
- Provide a decent accommodation and other basic support
- Be at least 21 years old.
How Can Education Embassy Help You to get Student Visa?
Our team at Education Embassy are highly experienced in assessing the academic and professional background to guide with the relevant study option. Additionally, we also help in preparing for both University and DoHA interview. Moreover, we assist in every step in order to prepare and lodge for visa application.
Can’t wait to hear; book right away!