Partner Visa Relationship Statement or The Partner visas (subclasses 820 and 801) allow the partner or Spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. here we briefly explained about Partner Visa or Spouse Visa fee, application process, Partner Visa Requirements and Documents eligibility and more.
The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is granted first and lets you stay in Australia while the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is processed.
Partner Visa Checklist: You must be married or in a de facto relationship with:
- An Australian citizen
- An Australian permanent resident
- An eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your marriage must be valid under Australian law. This means you must have parental permission if you are 16 or 17 years of age.
- You must have been in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months.
- If you are married, usually you must be 18 or older when you apply. This is because usually, you must be 18 or older for your marriage to be valid under Australian law.If you are a de facto partner, you must be 18 or older when you apply.
- You must be the spouse (married) or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- You must have a sponsor, who will be your partner, except if your partner is under 18 years of age.
- You must meet our health&haracter requirement.
Criteria for the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801)
Partner Visa Requirements
- Hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 820)
- Continue to be in the spouse or de facto partner relationship unless your relationship has ended and there are special circumstances
- Have complied with all Australian laws whilst on your temporary visa.
How Can Education Embassy Help You?
Our experienced team at Education Embassy understands the importance of loved ones joining in Australia. Hence puts in special efforts and care in organising, preparing and lodging the visa.
Can’t wait to hear; book right away!