Requirement: Employer Nomination Scheme, (Subclass 186)
Professional Year Program (PYear) by This stream applies to people who are employed by an Australian employer who wants to nominate you and want to offer a full-time job opportunity for a minimum of 2 years.
You have been nominated by an Australian employer within six months of application for ENS visa.
- You are below 45 years at the time you apply for ENS visa.
- You have the requisite skills and qualify for the position.
- You possess the appropriate English language skills at the time of lodgement.
- You meet all the health requirements.
- You meet all the character requirements.
- You meet all requirements for the steam applying for
How can you get assistance from the education department?
ENS Visa Lawyers Australia: The team at the education embassy will provide assistance and guidance at every step of the visa processing. The people in the department will assist with everything ranging from understanding the process, recommendation, organization, preparation, and lodging the visa.