A guide from Education Embassy Brisbane about Australian Citizenship and Resident Return Visa
Australian Citizenship or Resident Return Visa Consultants Brisbane: Well, it is too difficult to get permanent residency in Australia, but once you get PR in Australia, then you will be a permanent resident for the rest of life. You will be PR of Australia until you don’t plan to leave this country.
In addition, you can hold this only for 5 years and then you have to renew it or you can become a citizen of Australia. Well, there is one another option like whether you have to go with citizenship or resident return visa.
To get proper information about this, you have to visit the migration agents in Brisbane, because only they will guide you properly about everything. They also tell you the benefits of resident return visas too.
Benefits of a resident return visa
If you choose a resident return visa, then you can get the below-mentioned benefits like-:
- If Your children are born in Australia, then they will automatically become an Australian citizen.
- Study rights and ability to enroll as a local student
- You can simply access medicare as well as childcare rebates.
- Social security benefits
- You will be able to sponsor your family members for permanent residency
- Work rights
- You will be able to buy an existing residential property
- You will surely get 5 years of entry rights to Australia
- You can access Australian consular assistance while traveling overseas
Apart from these, you also understand the benefits of Australia, only then you will be able to choose from both options.
Benefits of Australia citizenship
Here are several benefits of Australian Citizenship, include-:
- You will be able to vote in local, state and federal elections
- You can also apply for public sector job as well as working in the armed forces
- You will be able to serve on a jury
- Australian passport, this is one of the most beneficial as well as strong passport across the world.
- You will be able to get the benefit of Unlimited entry into Australia
- Access to the HELP, that is explained as the Higher Education Loan Program.
- Protection from deportation
- You can also get Permanent residency in New Zealand
After knowing the benefits of both options you have to jump to the requirements of resident return visa and citizenship too.
Resident return visa requirements
- If you are residing in Australia for the past 2 or 5 years, then you will be able to get this visa.
- Secondly, you can get this visa, if you are engaged in substantial business as well as cultural activities because these are beneficial for Australia.
- Along with these, you also need to provide a character certificate.
Australian citizenship requirements
If you cannot leave Australia for more than 12 months in the last 4 years. So, if you are able to fulfill this requirement, then you will be able to get Australian citizenship easily without any problem.