Australia is a popular destination for people who want to migrate to another country. The Australian government is extremely encouraging and provides immigrants with different options to come and start a new life. In simple terms, you can take different routes to migrate to Australia. For a better understanding of what can be done and which option is best, you should get in touch with the migration agents in Brisbane.
Apply for the specific visa type
Our migration agents have years of experience which will allow you to choose the correct visa type. Also, you can go through different online resources that are available to help the migrants. You can take help from the DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection). Some of the visa options which you can consider are:
Skilled Migration Program
Skilled workers can apply for the visa through the GSM program. To qualify for the visa, you need to have the basic requirements for the GSM category. The requirements for this visa are:
- Age must be under 45
- Assessment of skills by a designated assessing authority related to your nominated occupation
- The mentioned skill must be in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List of the government.
- The applicant should be in good health and the designated authorities will assess it.
- The authorities also assess the character of the applicant.
The applicant should have the required point so that they can qualify for the visa. The applicants should have certain skills so that they can get the visa.
For this visa, you need to have a job where the employer can sponsor the visa. With a visa, employers can sponsor workers for a temporary visa. This visa helps you to qualify for multiple exits and entries. You are eligible for permanent residency when you have worked for the employer for 2 years.
If a child or spouse is a citizen or has Australia PR, they can sponsor the visa for migration. This category includes the 2 types which include:
It is also known as a spouse visa and for the eligibility of the visa, you need to be a finance or a partner of Australia. You can also get this visa if you are a permanent resident.
Parent and child visa
A parent can migrate to Australia if the child is a citizen or have PR.
Working holiday visa
A working holiday visa allows you to live and work in Australia for 12 months. However, there are certain eligibility requirements:
- The applicant should be between 18 to 35 years
- Your passport validity must be at least 6 months
- You must have enough funds proof to support yourself when you arrive in Australia
- You should not have any serious criminal convictions
- The applicant should not have any major health issues.