A temporary work visa enables you to live in Australia on a limited basis. This is a type of provisional visa that is additionally known as a temporary visa that offers you a permanent path to live in Australia. After some time, you will be able to apply for a permanent visa. To get information about temporary visas, you need to get help from migration agents in Brisbane. Only they can tell you what to do to get this visa without any problem.
There is a range of temporary work visas available for you to reach Australia. These are:
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)-: Sponsorship needed in this type of visas.
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)-: Sponsorship needed
New regional visas
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491-: For individuals approved by a State or Territorial Government or supported by a qualifying family member to stay and work in national Australia.
- Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa(subclass 494)-: This visa is designed for those workers, who are supported by employers in federal Australia.
Let’s have a look at temporary work visas.
Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass482)
This type of temporary visa allows the company to hire a suitably skilled individual to fill a vacancy that cannot be filled by a properly eligible Australian.
- You can only apply under this category if you are nominated for a suitable role by an authorized employer.
- To get this visa, you need to show the required expertise to do a job
- Satisfy the applicable English language standards.
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482)types
- Short-term stream
- Medium-term stream
- Labour agreement stream.
The temporary graduate visa subclass 485
This visa category allows you to stay in Australia, even after completion of your study. This visa category has two streams such as-:
- Post-study workstream
- Graduate workstream
Eligibility criteria for the temporary graduate visa (subclass 485)
- To be qualified to lodge an application under a temporary graduate visa (subclass 485) category, you must be under 50 years of age.
- You need to show that you already have a valid visa
- It is necessary to have a recent certification in a CRICOS-registered course
SkilledRegional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
The Skilled-Nominated (Provisional) Visa(subclass 489) is an Australian state-sponsored visa is designed for those who have to wish to stay and work in regional areas in Australia.
Eligibility criteria for this visa category-:
- You must be invited to qualify.
- You must be less than 45 years of age
- Must choose an occupation that suits your abilities and credentials.