Temporary Graduate visa (Subclass 485) consultant in Brisbane: So, recently you have finished a course in Australian School or about to complete the course. Now, you are thinking of spending more time to complete further studies which you can do by getting a Temporary Graduate Visa. This is also called Visa subclass 485 and it is for international students who will graduate from the Australian Educational Institution.
Temporary Visa Graduate has 2 Streams
Graduate Work Stream
This Work visa is for international students who have graduated with skills and qualifications which are relevant to the Australian occupation. On a temporary basis, you can live, work, and study.
Usually up to 18 months
75% of applications takes4 months
90% of applications takes 5 months
Post-Study Work stream
For 2 to 4 years, according to your qualifications.
- Processing Time
75% of applications takes 43 days
90% of applications takes 4 months
Make sure you seek help from our Migration Agents in Brisbane as they are aware of the entire process. Their experience and knowledge will help you get a visa on time.
Who can apply for the visa?
- Applicants who have the eligible visa.
- Individuals who are below the age of 50.
- Students who recently graduated in the course which is CRICOS registered.
- The qualification must be relevant to a job that is mentioned in the skilled occupation or with the graduate work stream.
What does this visa allow you to do?
With this visa, it gives you the opportunity to gain experience in the study area. Additionally, with this visa, you can stay in Australia for the time you are eligible. The applicant gets to work, study (unlimited hours), and travel multiple times to and from Australia.
- Skilled occupation is the most basic requirement and along with that health, requirements should be met by the International students.
- The requirement of the medical test will depend on personal circumstances and length of stay in the past 5 years in other countries.
- The results of the health examination last for around one year to 12 months.
- With this visa type, your family members also get the benefit to stay in Australia.
English test requirements
The applicants applying for the Subclass 485 have to give the English test. If you are giving IELTS test then the average score is 6.0 and in Reading, writing, speaking & listening to a minimum of 5.0 in each of them. Make sure you seek the help of the professionals as they will let you know in detail what should de be done so that no problem is caused in the processing.