This is a Permanent Residency visa and you can travel multiple times in and out of Australia for five years. This visa permits you to bring family members to study, work, live in Australia.
- Hold a subclass 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 or 165 visa
- Have lived in Australian on this visa for at least 12 months in the last 2 years
- Have owned and operated a business in Australia for at least 2 years.
Requirement :Business Owner Visa (Subclass 890)
You might be able to get this visa if:
- you hold one of the following provisional visas granted on the basis that you or your current or former spouse or de facto partner satisfied the primary criteria:
- Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 160)
- Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 161)
- Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 163)
- State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 164)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165)
- You have met all the conditions of your provisional visa
- You have lived in Australia on one of these visas for at least 12 months in the past two years
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements
- You have a genuine commitment to continue to maintain business or investment activities in Australia
- Neither you nor your spouse or de facto partner has ever been involved in unacceptable business activities.
- You must meet certain health requirements. The results are usually valid for 12 months. Do not arrange a health examination until Department ask you to.
- This also applies to all members of your family unit listed in your application, whether they are migrating or not.
You must show you can meet the following requirements in order to be granted a Business Owner visa (subclass 890):
- Ownership of a main business or main businesses
- Acquisition of a main business or main businesses
- Employees and business/ personal assets
- Management in the main business or main businesses.
How Can Education Embassy Help You?
Our experienced team at Education Embassy thoroughly understands the intricacies and processes involved. We take a strategic approach and holistically represent the case with DoHA in organising, preparing the required documents and further lodging the visa application.
Can’t wait to hear; book right away!