This visa is the second stage of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) and can apply for it once you have fulfilled the requirements and conditions of your provisional visa. This is a Permanent Residency visa and permits you to bring family members to study, work, live in Australia.
This visa allows you to:
- Continue to own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- Continue business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream and the Premium Investor stream)
- Continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream).
Requirement : Business Innovation And Investment (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 888)
You might be able to apply for this visa if:
- you are the primary visa holder of a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) and have met all the requirements of your Business Innovation and Investment visa in the stream in which you first applied; or
- are the secondary visa holder who is the spouse or de facto partner of a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) holder in the Investor or Business Innovation stream and can meet all the primary criteria requirements of the permanent Business Innovation and Investment visa in the relevant stream; or
- you hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) and have met the requirements of the business innovation stream; and
- you and your partner have not been involved in any unacceptable business or investment activities.
Additional requirements are:
- and your partner have a satisfactory record of complying with Commonwealth laws, and of each State or Territory in which you operate a business and employ employees in the business, relating to your business,
- you have been nominated by an Australian state or territory or by Austrade on behalf of the Australian government,
- you and all your family members meet health and character requirements – you do not need to prove this again if you have already done this for the provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188),
- have a realistic commitment to maintain business or investment activities in Australia.
- Other requirements depend on the stream in which you held your provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188).
How Can Education Embassy Help You?
Our experienced team at Education Embassy thoroughly understands the intricacies and processes involved. We take a strategic approach and holistically represent the case with DoHA in organising, preparing the required documents and further lodging the visa application.
Can’t wait to hear; book right away!