This is a permanent visa designed for applicants seeking permanent skilled visa who have received State/Territory Government Nomination.
Requirement: Skilled Nomination Visa (Subclass 190)
- You must meet necessary threshold in a nominated occupation on Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) and
- You must have skills assessed by relevant assessing authority.
- You must meet the points test pass mark of 65 points
- You must be nominated by a state/territory government and there are specific requirement stipulated by each State/Territory Government
- You must be 45 years of age at the time of invitation.
- You must have a competent English
- Must be invited by the department to apply for this visa category.
How Can Education Embassy Help You?
Our team at Education Embassy have been highly successful in aiding many aspiring skilled professionals to attain their Australian Permanent Residency. Our experts understand each case distinctly and design an expression of interest that helps in soliciting a State Nomination Invitation. Furthermore, guiding judiciously in every step of organisation, preparation and lodgement of visa.
Can’t wait to hear; book right away!