Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187) Consultants Brisbane: This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. It allows you to work in Australia under one of two streams
Temporary Residence Transition (TRT) stream 187 Visa
This stream may be available if your employer wishes to sponsor you for permanent residence.
You may be eligible under this stream if you are the holder of a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482) or a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) (not granted under labour agreement arrangements) or a related associated Bridging visa and you have worked for your employer for at least:
- Three out of the previous four years (before the nomination is made) in the same position that they have nominated you for or
- Two out of the previous three years before the nomination is made, if transitional arrangements apply because you either held, or were an applicant for, a subclass 457 visa (which was subsequently granted) on 18 April 2017.
187 Visa Direct Entry (DE) stream
If you do not meet the requirements under the TRT stream (for example, because you have never, or only briefly worked in Australia), this stream may then be available if your employer still wishes to sponsor you for permanent residence.
Requirement: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS Subclass 187)
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- Have been nominated by an Australian employer in regional Australia and this nomination has been approved within six months before you apply –
- Are under the age of 45 years at the time of application
- At time of application lodgement, have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – including holding (or being eligible for) any mandatory registration, license or professional membership
- at time of application lodgement, have appropriate English language skills
- meet health and character requirements
- meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.
How Can Education Embassy Help You?
Our team at Education Embassy will assist and guide in every step of the visa process right from understanding, recommending, organising, preparing and lodging the visa.
For Entrepreneurs; we judiciously assist with preparation of Strategic Business Plan, Preparation of Financial Plan, Strategy and Forecasting, Testing the local Labour Market and Regional Body Certification Approval.
Can’t wait to hear; book right away!