Facebook Linkedin Google+ Instagram
Education Embassy

Best Immigration Agents & Migration Consultants in Toowoomba

Getting a visa or permanent residency in Australia is a dream for most people. The country boasts of a sea of opportunities for skilled and capable people with world-class infrastructure, the best educational institutions, and superior and state-of-the-art medical facilities. If you are looking to apply for a visa or PR in Australia, you should use the services of the best migration agent in Toowoomba. The benefit of hiring registered migration agents in Toowoomba is that they can provide you with accurate information and help you in filing your application for a visa or PR.

Different categories for visa and migration

There are separate categories and subcategories for both visa and PR applicants. Based on your eligibility, you need to apply under the correct category to avoid rejection of the visa or PR application.

The most common and widely used categories for a temporary or permanent visa for Australia are:

● Partner visa
● Family visa
● Parent visa
Skilled (independent) visa
● Skilled (sponsored) visa
● Investor visa
● Visitor visa
Student visa


Why Choose Us?

Here are a few of the reasons our clients from around the world trust the Education Embassy:

● Experienced visa professionals
● Honest and affordable services
● Guaranteed results
● Multi-lingual
● Certified & licensed

The easiest way to apply for a visa or PR for Australia is to take the help of experts. Education Embassy is the leading visa service provider in Australia. Our PR & migration agents in Toowoomba are experts who are well-versed with all rules, regulations, and requirements for applying for a visa. Speak to our multilingual PR & immigration agents in Toowoomba – who speak English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Nepali, and Korean on 0474 600 600 and they can guide you through the entire process of applying for a visa in Australia.

FAQs of Visa Seekers & PR Applicants

We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions of visa and PR seekers that will help you find answers to the most common queries:

How do I find a good migration agent?

There are several ways to find a good migration agent for a visa or PR in Australia. You can search online and see their google ratings, experience, and customer feedback. Check with your friends or family members or ask for referrals from people who have obtained a visa or PR with the professional services of a registered migration agent. You should also check if they are registered with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

What should I ask a migration agent?

A knowledgeable and experienced immigration agent can help you obtain a visa or PR and make the entire process smooth and stress-free for you. Before taking the services of a migration agent you should ask them if they are registered with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), their professional fees, and if there are any add-on charges or taxes applicable. You should also ask about the fees applicable to the Australian government, the type of visa category you should apply for, and most importantly, the timelines involved with every stage of the visa or PR application.

Should I use a migration agent for Australia?

If you are not well versed with the Australian immigration law, it is strongly suggested you choose the services of a migration agent for Australia. The benefit of using one is that they help you save time and money. A registered migration agent can facilitate the filing of the application with appropriate documentation and supporting evidence. This helps in averting a rejection of the application for common errors that people make – for example filing under the wrong category or sub-category, incomplete documents, etc.

Are immigration consultants worth it?

A trained, professional, and knowledgeable immigration consultant helps you in filing a visa or PR application that is complete in every respect. This increases the chance of its approval by the immigration authorities. Aregistered migration agent in Toowoomba provides you with the full range of migration-related services at a fair price and helps you in the process of applying from start to finish. This takes a load off the shoulder of the applicant, who is usually not well versed with all the aspects of immigration laws.

Can an immigration lawyer speed up the process?

An immigration lawyer can speed up the process of filing the visa or PR application based on their knowledge, experience, and methodical working. They use time-tested strategies to serve their clients and a professional and time-bound approach. They give individual attention to every visa or PR seeker, guide them on categories and subcategories to file their application under, and help them in collecting supporting documents. This helps to save time and speed up the process.

How do I find a MARA agent?

Every authentic migration agent who provides professional visa and migration advice is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). They are given a 7-digit MARN that is available with their profile, on their website and their business card. You can always go to the MARA website to cross-check this. A migration agent with a MARN is a licenced practitioner or migration service provider and offers you the best advice at a fair price.

request a consultation