The Australian e600 Visitor Visa is for the people who are not in the ETA Eligible country list or who want to make a trip to Australia for longer than 3 months. With the visitor visa, you can stay in Australia for around 12 months or less, according to your need for a stay. With this visa, single or multiple entries are possible. Just make sure that you consult the experienced immigration lawyer.
Apply for the e600 visitor visa
The visitor visa is different from others as it can be instantly processed for around 12 months. With another visa, there is a strict limitation of 3 months.
The subclass 600 visa application takes 20 days to process from the date you have applied for the visa.
Additionally, there is a need for additional documentation to complete the application. In some cases, it is best to apply for the subclass 651 visitor visa but this does not nullify the cost which you have made to apply for the subclass 600.
- Keep in mind: If you plan a trip to Australia for 3 months or less and you have a visa from ETA eligible listed countries, then you should apply for the ETA business visa and ETA tourist visa. In this case, it becomes important that you make sure your first get the visa approval and then make the necessary travel agreements.
Even if you are from an eligible country, you still need to have a valid and current passport. To check your eligibility you should consult the migration agent.
What are the visa conditions?
Visitors who are traveling need to abide by all the rules and conditions. In case, they do not then there are high chances the visa will be canceled or they might need to pay additional penalties. Here are some of the rules which the visa holder of subclass 600 need to follow:
- You cannot during your stay in Australia.
- Not allowed to work for more than 3 months
(If you want to study for more than 4 weeks then you need to pass a health examination before the beginning of course.)
In case, your visa has no further stay then you will not be granted another visa. It is important under the valid date the visitor should move to his or her home country.
What are the medical requirements?
- If you are planning to stay for more than 6 months, then you need to get an x-ray or medical examination. In such cases, the application process can take around 20 days.
- In case you are from a high-risk country, you need to get a proper medical examination regardless of how long you are planning to stay in Australia.
- The applicants above the age of 75 need to meet medical requirements. Some of them include:
- From the certified doctor get a proper health examination
- Give proof that health insurance will cover your stay