If you want to study in Australia then hiring a migration agent in Brisbane plays a crucial role in getting approval of your application. If you are experiencing less number of points in getting permanent residency then you will be able to get 5 points if you graduate in accountancy, engineering or in information technology. You will be getting 5 points after completing the course. In this article, we are going to discuss the things you should know about the professional year.
Professional year program in Australia
It is such a blessing to the students when they apply for permanent residency. It is a work-based training which helps in developing the skills while working as well as studying.
- Structure of professional year
This is designed in such a way where a person can get skills while studying as well as working. The tuition teachers observe the student closely for 44 to 52-week training and ensure that the student is getting a sufficient amount of experience in the chosen field. This is certified by DIBP i.e. department of Immigration and Border Protection as well as it is a government recognised. Once it is added to your resume it will increase the opportunities as well as the score will be added to general skilled migration.
Advantages of training mentioned below:
- The program will help you in developing communication skills as well as help you in gaining knowledge from the Australian workplace.
- You can gain experience of work in Australia with the help of the internship.
- If you are applying for Australian skilled independent visa subclass 189 you can claim for 5 points on DIBP.
- It will enhance the value of the resume as well as help you in mentioning 5 points in the permanent residency.
- PY will give advantage to the person by getting the skilled assessment in IT company.
- It increases the chances of students getting a job in various fields such as accounting, IT and engineering.
- The person who is going to apply should be below 50 years of age.
- The person should be having a graduation or masters degree with himself.
- It is only applicable to the students carrying the degree in accounting, engineering and computer science.
- If the person is having a temporary graduate visa subclass 485 then you are having one year in your hand before applying for it.
- The person should contain 6 bands in each in the English language test.
- The person should complete the training period within 4 years of course and earn points. Then only you will be able to get the invitation which will help you in applying for a PR visa.