The BMSQ business and skilled program are open now from 29th September 2020 until 5th October 2020. Only those applications will be considered which are in a priority area impacted due to COVID-19. If you are planning to apply for the Australian visa and want to know how the coronavirus will impact your visa type then get in touch with our team of migration agents in Brisbane.
The allocations are limited due to which the BSMQ will nominate only the:
- High-quality applications which are related to the economic recovery of COVID-19.
- Open to ONSHORE and OFFSHORE applicants.
- Businesses whose main focus is job creation and productive investment.
- Businesses with regional investment and they want to focus on the business program.
- Priority processing is given to the:
– Subclass 132 Significant Business History stream
– Subclass 188 Significant Investor stream
– Subclass 188 Business Innovation stream
– Subclass 188 Entrepreneur stream
With the impact of COVID-19, the applications are limited and the given sectors will be given the importance:
- In medical services
- In delivering services in sectors critical to Australia s economic recovery
- In maintaining the supply of necessary goods and services
If you want to get detailed information on its process or any other Australian visa then make sure you get in touch with the migration experts.
Who is given priority processing?
- 491-SBO applications
This will be helpful for the small business owner to get the profits they need and deal with the COVID-19 impact.
- Subclass 491 applicants
The applicants who have worked in the regional area under the nominated occupation for the specified time period.
- Subclass 190 visa
The applications that have worked in the nominated occupation under this visa category.
The applicants who have worked in Queensland for 6 months and they have a job to have a living for at least 12 months.
- This is opened to the onshore applicants who are present in Queensland.
- Once you lodge the EOI, you need to send the email which tells you that you are going to meet the Department of Home Affairs direction.
- The email which you are going to send should include all the details like your name, DOB, and EOI number.
Get the required information from migration agents
No doubt, pandemics have affected everyone’s life and many people have suffered at this time. If you are one of them who is waiting to have the Australian passport and live their life to the fullest, then you need to lose hope.