The Australian migration system is beneficial in many ways. This is because the Australian migration system is changing continuously. The Minister for Immigration Citizenship, Multicultural Affairs, and migrant services have announced new changes. The migration program has included the PMSOL (Priority Migration Skilled Occupation list) has mentioned a new list. If you are planning to apply for the visa, then make sure to get in touch with the experienced migration agents in Brisbane.
What is the aim of PMSOL?
The new PMSOL list aims to give support to the Australian economic recovery helping small members of sponsored skilled workers to return to Australia to fill the urgent needs in the skilled sectors.
The invitation comes with a strengthened labor market and the testing requirements are needed. Currently, the employers who are going to get the approved nominations need evidence that they have tested the local labor market.
Labour market testing has recruitment efforts along with the advertisement details. For 4 weeks, advertisements need to be conducted which include 2 adverts according to the set criteria.
In this criteria there are additional requirements which help to nominate applicants under the following visa categories:
- Subclass 482 (Temporary Skill Shortage) visa
- Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa
- Subclass 494 (Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
The employers who are looking for applicants for the specified job or they need to advertise for the vacancy on the Governments jobactive website.
What are the occupations included in the PMSOL list?
The PMSOL contains 17 occupations in the health care, construction, and IT sectors:
- 253111: General Practitioner
- 111111: Chief Executive or Managing Director
- 133111: Construction Project Manager
- 233512: Mechanical Engineer
- 253999: Medical Practitioner nec
- 254111: Midwife
- 253112: Resident Medical Officer
- 253411: Psychiatrist
- 254412: Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- 254415: Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
- 312911: Maintenance Planner
- 254423: Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- 254499: Registered Nurses nec
- 254418: Registered Nurse (Medical)
- 254422: Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- 261312: Developer Programmer
- 261313: Software Engineer
Offshore visa holders, who are sponsored by the Australian business who are eligible in the list of PMSOL occupations, exemptions are needed from travel restrictions. The exemption is granted and the person needs to do quarantine for around 14 days when they arrive in Australia and they need to pay the expenses on their own.
Contact the migration agents
If you are planning to apply for the visa then make sure to get in touch with the migration agents. Registered migration agents have understanding and knowledge about every visa type which helps to apply for the visa in the correct manner.