OVERVIEW OF MIGRATION TO OVERSEAS
Nowadays, more and more individuals are migrating to distinct nations for different purposes such as some people visit other nations for study purposes by applying for study visas, few visits for employment purposes by carrying a work visa. Whereas, some entrepreneurs visit other nations for business fare or for attending a business conference as a business tourist. So, by applying tourist visas and another type of visas one should pay application fees and other necessary documents. Before undergoing such a process one should consult proficient migration agents in Brisbane as they are too experienced personalities that they can effectively guide you.
WHY REGISTERED CONSULTANTS ONLY?
If the visa applicant wants a high rate of visa success so they must approach the specialized migration agents to lodge a visa application as they are having ample experience and have full knowledge of how to deal with the harsh case as well as ensure visa in your hands. The working of the specialized immigration agents are reliable as well as their license officially authorized by the international higher authorities and grant them a license number under which they are going to apply applicants visa. If the applicant is going to apply for the permanent residency visa then they may prefer to approach trusted experts to reduce the chances of refusal. So that a visa applicant enjoys positive outcomes.
WHAT ROLE DO MIGRATION AGENTS PLAY?
Migration agents refer to the team that assists in the process of visa applications for immigration visas as well as provides detailed information about the offers of migration advice which should be registered by the office of MARA.
- 1. Registered agents perform a variety of duties such as if the visa applicant is applying for study visa then they must assist applicants about:
- They must provide information about the SDS or NON-SDS colleges as well as universities along with the eligibility criteria.
- Provide the list of courses to an applicant that is relevant to the qualification of the applicant.
- After deciding the course, an agent must apply an offer letter and provide a checklist to the applicant.
- The checklist should contain mandatory details regarding the required documents, medical doctor list, biometric information, living expenses or GIC information or the PCC information.
- Ready the file of the applicant and ensure a visa to the applicant.
- 2. The immigration agents must ensure the applicant that it is illegal in the eyes of Australia law to provide information about the permanent residency visa or citizenship application without being authorized by the higher officials or registered with the Australian Department Of immigration and Border. The team who break this law will have to pay huge compensation as a penalty.
- 3. Immigration agents who are running the immigration business should have the authorized license issued by the higher officials and may have 12 months completing Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law & Practice, as well as passing all the exams associated with this certification program.