Child visa (subclass 101)

Visa Feature:

This visa permits a child who is outside Australia to travel to Australia and live with their parents. This visa allows the child to reside, work, study in Australia indefinitely. This visa lets the child enroll in Medicare and allows travel from and to Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted. After this, the child needs to have a valid visa to enter Australia.

Criteria – An applicant should

  • Be sponsored by their parents or their parent’s partner.
  • Be single.
  • Meet health and character requirements.
  • Be younger than 18 years old or be a full-time student between 18-25 years.
  • Be 18 years or older and has a disability and is dependent on their sponsoring parent.

Post Your Enquires

Whatsapp Enquiry

 +61- 426089600