Partner Provisional visa (subclass 309) and Partner Migrant visa (subclass 100)

Visas Feature:

It permits the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and you are outside of Australia. The temporary Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is granted first and lets you stay in Australia whilst the Permanent Partner (Migrant) visa subclass 100 is processed. Moreover, you can also include your dependent children or stepchildren in the application

Criteria – An applicant should

  • Be offshore when you lodge the application and when a decision is made on the temporary Partner visa (subclass 309)
  • Be must be married or in a de-facto relationship with an Australian citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen to apply for this visa.
  • Get the marriage ratified by Australian Law.
  • Be in a de-facto relationship for at least 12 months.
  • Meet health and character requirements

Post Your Enquires

Whatsapp Enquiry

 +61- 426089600