Business Owner Visa (subclass 890)
This is a Permanent Residency visa and you can travel multiple times in and out of Australia for five years. This visa permits you to bring family members to study, work, live in Australia.
Criteria – An applicant should
- Hold a subclass 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 or 165 visa.
- Have lived in Australia on one of these visas for at least 12 months in the past two years.
- Have owned, managed, operated a business in Australia for at least 2 years.
- Provide a genuine and realistic commitment to maintain continuous business or any investment activity in Australia
- Refrain from getting involved in any unacceptable and unethical business activities
- Meet business, health and character requirements including all family members on the application.