State/Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (subclass 893)
This visa is ideal for people who are sponsored by a state or territory authority and have continuously held a designated investment in Australia for four years. This is a Permanent Residency visa and you can apply if you already hold a provisional visa subclass 165. This visa lets you to travel multiple times in and out of Australia for five years and allows you to bring family members to study, work, live in Australia
Criteria – An applicant should
- Be the primary holder of a “Subclass 165 Visa”.
- Have held a designated investment of AUD 750,000 for four years.
- Be nominated by an Australian state or territory authority.
- Have lived in Australia for at least two of the four years immediately before you apply.
- Provide a genuine and realistic commitment to maintain continuous business in Australia.
- Refrain from getting involved in any unacceptable and unethical business activities.
- Meet business, health and character requirements including all family members on the applicant.
- Meet all the mentioned conditions of your provisional visa.