Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187)
Visa Feature –
This visa is ideal for a Skilled Worker intending to work in a regional area. This is a Permanent Residency Visa and permits you to work in Australia under one of the following three streams –
- The Temporary Residence Transition stream.
- The Direct Entry stream
- The Agreement stream.
Criteria – An applicant should
- Be nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia.
- Be under 45 years of age at the time of application under the Direct Entry Stream.
- Be under 50 years of age at the time of application under the Temporary Residence stream.
- Possess competent English and meet the skills and qualifications.
- Meet the other requirements and apply for the stream under which you are nominated.