Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190).
Visa Feature –
This visa is ideal for point-tested Skilled Workers who are nominated by a state or territory government. You can reside and work in Australia as a Permanent Resident. You are required to submit an expression of interest, once invited, apply within 60 days
Criteria – An applicant should
- Hold an occupation that is on the ‘Skilled Occupation List’.
- Have suitable skills assessment that shows you have the qualifications to work in that occupation.
- Be under 45 years of age at the time of invitation and meet the point-based pass mark of 60 point.
- Possess competent English and must be invited to apply.
- Been nominated by an Australian state or territory government.